Followers

Wednesday, 11 May 2011

Sending my mum a bit of love...

Hello crafty friends...

Welcome to Friday and the weekend...yayee!! I hope you have all had a good week and looking forward to the weekend...I know I am!

I am going to see my mum in Cornwall at the end of May, just in time for the bank holiday... I can't wait and I'm really looking forward to it. It will be a family get-together and I know it will be a great time!

I never got to spend time with my mum for Mothers Day but we will certainly be catching up soon and I will be giving her this card! I hope she will like it!!

I just love this little House Mouse image 'Flower Drop' and the raindrops have been touched by a little Glossy Accents...

Isn't he cute...

Gorgeous WOC Flowers and a handmade embossed heart...

More gorgeous WOC Flowers & pearls...

Handmade sentiment, ebossed edges, Prima flower and a little cute ladybird...

Another lovely WOC flower and 'Star Dust' stickles... and of course, I will present it to her in a handmade box.



Well that's all for now...I hope you enjoyed my creation and I hope my mum will too.


I wish you all a wonderful weekend!!


I am entering into the following challenges:
House Mouse Challenge #95 - May Flowers
Wild Orchid Challenge #23 - Mums are special sketch

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving your comments! It really makes my day special!!


11 comments:

  1. Little late getting by. Too much going on with life right now.... so, I'm backtracking trying to catch up with everything. Your Mum will adore this card, not only because of its beauty but because you made it. Got to love those House Mouse stamps. Have a wonderful trip! "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Annie :-) Your Mum will LOVE this !! The image is just soo cute and the flowers and design are fab :-) ,,, Perfect ! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the HM&F Monday Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww fab HM creation perfect card for Mum.
    love the cute image & sodt colouring..thanks for sharing with us at HM & Friends Monday chall.

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annie, this is STUNNING!! The image is gorgeous, and all the flowers are just so beautiful! Your Mum will LOVE it! Your handmade sentiments are gorgeous too!

    Thanks for joining the HM&F Monday Challenge!
    Esme xx (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Such gorgeous flowers, and the image is so sweet. Your mom is going to love the card.

    Thanks for playing along in the House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge.
    Nancy - Guest Designer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card love the flowers, Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Annie what a gorgeous card hun! Love your special masterpiece for your Mom! She is going to love that!!! Thanks so much for joining us at WOC this week!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow this is exquisite. You Mum will love this beauty! Those floral are gorgeous and so perfect for this beautifully colored HM image. We're so happy you could join us. Thanks so much for playing along at House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge. Hope to see you again next time too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful and so sweet. Your mom will love it, the flowers and colore are wonderful. Thanks for playing in the House Mouse and Friends Blog Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful creation with tons of fun details to look at! Especially love your little lady bug!
    Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge ♥Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sure your Mum will love this Annie - its beautiful & I lvoe that soft lilac colour.
    Deb.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I love reading your comments, it really makes my day ♥
I too will pay you a visit soon. Until then, Hugs Annie xXx