Followers

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Happy Teddy Bo Tuesday & Team A Challenge #18

Happy Teddy Bo Tuesday Peeps...

I hope you are all having a great week so far...as you may already know, I am now off on my jolly hols and I have scheduled my posts, so I hope Blogger behaves itself :0))))

Before I move on to the challenge, I would like to share one of the new release images with you TEDDYBEA_143 Horse Champion...

I had a special request to ask Gayle, due to my mum winning the national horse and carriage championships...I asked Gayle if she would draw Bea in her equestrian gear with a trophie and Bea in her horsey carriage and this is one of the two images!!

HOW COOL IS THAT!!

How many other companies would design an image for you?? If you have any special requests for an image using Teddy Bo or Teddy Bea, why not get in touch with Gayle via the Teddy Bo & Co website and see what surprises await you :0))))

Thank you so much Gayle, I can't wait to make the card with the 'Horse Champion' for the Horse Champion...LOL!!!

Right...now onto the second exciting event of the day...the new challenge for the next two weeks is:

Teddy Bo Challenge #18 - Say it with flowers
which ends at Midnight UK time on Sunday 18th September

TEAM A are hosting this fortnight's challenge. So without further ado, here are the fabby Team A DT girlies with team leader Colette at the healm :0)))))


Please pop by and say 'Hello' and they also have some AMAZING inspiration for you...not to be missed ;0)))))

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving your comments! It really makes my day special!!

4 comments:

  1. Lucky you (and your Mamma) to get this special design!!!
    Fijne vakantie Annie, Irene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Image looks fab coloured Annie, can't wait to see it made up into a card, enjoy your hols!
    Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Annie, this is just beautiful, and I sooo looking forward to see it on a card!
    Hope you are enjoying your holiday :)
    Hugs, jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Availing of personal stickers in facebook messenger canvas is also known as a 'rose without thorns'.
    Martin Luther exploited this by distributing the vast majority of written and religious works in the
    16th century grew extremely rapidly until they became popular public opinion.


    Also visit my web site ... stickers queensland

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I love reading your comments, it really makes my day ♥
I too will pay you a visit soon. Until then, Hugs Annie xXx