Followers

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Half Way There…Come & Join In The Fun…

Hello Lovely Friends…

I hope you are having a great week & enjoying life!

Well, we are half way through our blog hop at Anything Goes Challenge Blog … if you haven’t had the chance to pop over and join in then it is not too late…it’s ends Monday 13th June…

We have fabulous blog candy up for grabs … there is the main Anything Goes blog candy and also there is the extra blog candy from the DT girlies … so there are loads of goodies to be won.

Follow the order here for the blog hop:

Annie (Antoinette)That's me!
Cheryl
Deb.x
Katy
Kathryn
Lessa
Lynne (Lynne has not been able to use blogger, so her letter is 'B'
Sandra
Steph
Val
Tamara
Anything Goes Challenge Blog

Come along and be inspired to create with our ‘MASKING’ challenge and blog hop … you will have DOUBLE the chance of winning too :)

If you Anything Goes Challenge Blog you will find the details you need to join in, as I am lucky to lead the way in the blog hop and I have some candy too :)

Don’t forget that THE CRAFT DEN’S MEGA SALE is still on!!

I still have some blog candy up for grabs so please CLICK HERE to enter :)

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving your comments! It really makes my day special!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I love reading your comments, it really makes my day ♥
I too will pay you a visit soon. Until then, Hugs Annie xXx