Followers

Friday 29 April 2011

Elizabeth Bell ‘Patti’s Kiss’...

Hello Everyone, hope you have been enjoying this historical day – feeling very proud to be British and have enjoyed watching the beautiful Royal Couple – Wills & Kate ‘tying the knot’!!!

I have found this lovely little Elizabeth Bell's design called 'Patti's Kiss' with her little teddy bear...


Patti and her teddy are coloured with Prisma pencils and blended with Sansador...


Decorated with WOC flowers and lace and beautiful Rose papers...

' Happy Birthday' stamped in Firebrick Red distress ink and embossed and edged with Stickles...



A lovely little touch with a 'Teddy' charm from my stash...

The inside of the card compliments the front of the card...the 'Love' border is from Magnolia and has been clear embossed with Fire Brick distress ink...

and a handmade box to match and fits the card snugly...


I have entered this card into the following challenge:
Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #131 – Pink, Cream & Brown


I hope you have enjoyed looking at my creation and I hope you will enjoy a day of partying!!! I know I am!!!



Thank you so much for visiting and leaving your comments! It really makes my day special!!

5 comments:

  1. Very sweet and love the decorated box

    Thanks for joining us on our "Pink, Brown & Cream" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wowzer Annie!! This is totally adorable!! Love the image and your lace and charm!! :) The box is lovely!!! TFS!! Have a great weekend friend!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. www...such a sweet card!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous creation thank you so much for sharing it with us at the SCSC
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love EB images as they are so much fun to create with. Need to check out the Bells'n Whistles Challenge Blog and EB World Challenges. You can only use EB images for those challenges and you've done such a beautiful job with this one they would love to have you play along. Check out my blog for the links. This is a real sweetie of a card. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I love reading your comments, it really makes my day ♥
I too will pay you a visit soon. Until then, Hugs Annie xXx