Followers

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Loving Wishes…

Good evening lovely peeps,

I hope you are all enjoying a great day, we have some nice evening sunshine after all the thunder and winds…lovely!

My card today, is all about sentiment and I’m afraid I am a sucker for a sentiment or two…I’m a bit of a soppy so ‘n’ so!!

There’s a bit of a yellow theme going on, probably due to the sunshine…lol…Tilda, her rabbit and her dog have had a lovely walk in the sun and ole’ Rufus the dog is panting like he's on overtime…lol…

There are a few challenges that I would like to enter and have tried to incorporate as many elements as poss…

The first challenge is Sentimental Sunday Challenge #54 Anything Goes (plus sentiment)…you would never have guessed would you…lol.. The theme is anything goes but have to use a sentiment (or 3 in my case!) My sentiment is “Happiness isn’t getting what you want, it’s wanting what you’ve got”. (Although I’m still happy to get what I want…lol!)

The second challenge is The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #133 ‘Dust off your old stash’…boy, have I got a load of old stash…I had a habit of buying all these beautiful papers and crafty goodies but never used them, until now…took me three years to get started properly…how daft!

The third challenge is JUGS Sketch #84


I tried to follow the sketch but had to swap pieces around quite a lot!!

The fourth challenge is Just Magnolia & Hanglar –Anything Goes with the option of Real or Faux stitching I decide to go with some threading ribbon through the bottom of the card, outside & inside.

And lastly… the fifth challenge is Totally Tilda Challenge 22 - Tilda with her Cat or Dog… I decided to go with Tilda with her rabbit & dog.

The yellow sentiment is from an old stash of a Kanban paper pad including the yellow papers & the other two sentimjents I have printed out and distressed.
Coloured Tilda with her rabbit & dog with Prisma... ...a sentiment or two...

glittery flowers and brad from stash...
The inside of the card compliments the front of the card...

and of course a handmade box for the card...

Well that is finally it for me...lol...quite a long post...I know... but thanks for bearing with me and I hope you have a wonderful evening...

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving your comments! It really makes my day special!!

6 comments:

  1. hi annie
    love this card really fab spring colours and the sentiments are ace especially like the main one ,love the ribbon threaded through as well
    hugs sara x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous!
    An adorable image and beautiful colors. Thanks for joining us this week at JM/H&S.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh hun this is one,amazing card just love the images,which are colored to perfection,love that flower and the embossing is just so effective too hun,love it,love hugs cheryl x
    ps bless your heart for all the lovely things you say on my blog hun you are so kind,love ya cheryl xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you've done it again! Another masterpiece to add to the collection. The details and colors on this card are amazingly beautiful. Love how you've created the inside to match the front of the card. And, as always, I love the little box for it. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet, I love the gorgeous gold and the butterfly, this is beautiful,thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Annie your card is absolutely gorgeous, so many beautiful details to look at and I love the sparkle.
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I love reading your comments, it really makes my day ♥
I too will pay you a visit soon. Until then, Hugs Annie xXx