Followers

Friday 20 May 2011

URGENT...Daisy Dog needs your help !

Please help Daisy dog...



Daisy Dog needs your help - otherwise she will be put to sleep - we can't let that happen so please click on this link http://limegreenbogiegirl.blogspot.com/2011/05/huge-crafty-raffle-saving-daisy.html to read about the huge raffle organised by Kirsty Wiseman to raise money for her operation. There are some fabulous prizes for the winners. So please click on the link and give your support – Thank you! We all hope Daisy has her operation and is soon fit and well.

I hope you will give your support to this sweet little doggie xXx

Please help to spread the word...xXx


Thank you so much for visiting and leaving your comments! It really makes my day special!!




1 comment:

  1. Hi Annie, What a sobering post and who could resist making a donation for such a sweet and cute puppy!

    Thanks so much for stopping by to visit, the oh sweet comments and the well wishes. The party was a huge success and still going strong and getting stronger when we left.......LOL The food and drinks were fantastic and oh so many people. I'll bet there between 150 and 200 people there. She knows everybody in Platte City and beyond.....I saw people I haven't seen in years. I'm bushed but wanted to try and get in a few comments tonight as I've really missed everyone. She said it wouldn't rain on her party......and guess what, it's rained all day but about 4:00 the sun came out and the weather was beautiful. Thank good with so many people! I'll post some pictures on Facebook tomorrow and may one or 2 on my blog, especially of the cake I had made for her. It's just too cute! Thanks dear friend for keeping up with me even when I'm not around. Have a wonderful weekend! "Love & Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I love reading your comments, it really makes my day ♥
I too will pay you a visit soon. Until then, Hugs Annie xXx