Followers

Friday 29 July 2011

DT CALL for Anything Goes Challenge Blog

Hello lovely peeps...

I hope you are having a lovely Friday evening and looking forward to the weekend...yeeaaahhh!!

The new fortnightly challenge for the Anything Goes Challenge Blog is already running and is Challenge #46 - Pick of the Bunch (Flowers) which ends on Monday 8th August.

It's all about the FLOWERS!

There are the amazing DT inspirations to get you in the mood, so please check them out here...I have been 'under the weather' and a little bit behind with my crafts but I will have some inspiration to share with you very soon too :) ...so watch this space!!

SOME EXCITING NEWS:

I have a quick announcement to make for the Anything Goes Challenge Blog and the Craft Den!!

We are looking for new Design Team Members to join our already fabulously talented and ultra friendly team of girlies...



If you are interested in becoming a DT Member, please click here to find out all of the details from Lynne & Tamara to join us on the Anything Goes Challenge Blog DT!

This call will be open until Wednesday 24th August. Winning candidates will be contacted over the next following days with a view to start Tuesday 6th September.

Can't wait to see your wonderful creations with...FLOWERS :)


Thank you so much for visiting and leaving your comments! It really makes my day special!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I love reading your comments, it really makes my day ♥
I too will pay you a visit soon. Until then, Hugs Annie xXx