Followers

Saturday 30 July 2011

Anything Goes Challenge #46 Pick of the Bunch - Flowers

Good afternoon lovely peeps...and what a beautiful day it is too...

Perfect for the card I have made for the Anything Goes Challenge #46 Pick of the Bunch - Flowers! sponsered by the Craft Den



It has been a very hectic time for me at the moment and I am a little late in posting my card but there is still oodles of time to join in our FLOWERY two week challenge! I really enjoyed making this card, as it always great to be able to load your card up with flowers and this challlenge makes that the perfect excuse to use them, the more the better!! :)

So, here we go with the inspiration...the sun was shining, so I took the photo outside and it really makes the card sparkle but also casts a few shadows too...

Well, there are flowers galore! I've used Magnolia Roses backing paper which has been layered on to cardstock which has been distressed around the edges with Brushed Corduroy, I also used Rangers White Dabber paint and a Joanna Sheen Ivy pattern stamp and embossed with gold around the edges...used the Magnolia Beautiful Tilda and coloured her with pink and brown Prisma pencils and blended with Sansador...

Added PLENTY of Stickles...LOL!

These flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts...


A heavily Stickled metal butterfly charm, which I bought on eBay... you can also see the gold embossed Ivy leaves too...

More beautiful flowers also Stickled and a pretty heart pin...


The digi sentiment is from Cuddley Buddley and I have used a stick glue around the edges and sprinkled with gold embossing powder and heated...

I hope you have enjoyed your visit and that I have inspired you to come and join us on the Anything Goes Challenge #46 Pick of the Bunch - Flowers which ends on Monday 8th August, there is also some incrediable inspiration too from our amazing DT girls, 2 guest designers and don't forget...

There is a Design Team Call too which ends on Wednesday 24th August...



Can't wait to see what you create for the Anything Goes Challenge #46 Pick of the Bunch - Flowers

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend and I will be back tomorrow with some new inspiration for Sentimental Sunday's challenge :)

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving your comments! It really makes my day special!!

4 comments:

  1. Your gorgeous card with an overload of beautiful flowers sure makes me smile!!!! It's autumn in Holland so something bright is more than welcome Annie!!!

    Gezellig weekend, Irene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Annie, this is such a beautifully detailed and embellished card. You are always so creative and inspiring. "Love & Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Annie, a beautiful card, the colouring is gorgeous and all the flowers.....Thankyou for visiting my blog and your lovely comment !
    love and hugs
    chris richards

    ELLA'S CRAFT CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow!! She is really beautiful hun!! LOVE all of the gorgeous flowers and soft colors here!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I love reading your comments, it really makes my day ♥
I too will pay you a visit soon. Until then, Hugs Annie xXx