Followers

Thursday 25 August 2011

3 Challenge Blogs Updates...

Hello lovely bloggers!!

It's hot, hot hot out there today...Summer is back with a vengence...hooray!!!

As you have probably noticed on my blog, this week has been a week of technical hiccups...first Sentimental Sundays challenge blog were late with their challenge; there was a glich my post for Anything Goes challenge and Easy Crafts Projects had techie issues and were late with their challenge...well they say things happen in 3's don't they :)

I just wanted to let you know that these challenges are now up and running and you can find their links below:

Sentimental Sundays Challenge #69 - Birthday

Easy Craft Projects Challenge #45 which is now running for a longer time to make up for the delay in starting their challenge. Their challenge now ends on Sunday 4th September.

And as for the Anything Goes Challenge #48 I will be posting my DT card shortly...there is also a prize to win...so be sure to check back for the details :0))))))

Anyhoo, I hope this has cleared up any confusion and I hope you will enjoy playing along with the challenges and I'll be back later...so until then, thank you so much for popping by :0)))))))

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving your comments! It really makes my day special!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I love reading your comments, it really makes my day ♥
I too will pay you a visit soon. Until then, Hugs Annie xXx