Followers

Wednesday 10 August 2011

NEW...The Whimsy Inspirations Challenge #1 - Ribbon and Bows

Good morning lovely peeps...

I hope you are all well and having a good week so far!

It is time for the BRAND NEW Whimsy Inspirations Challenges blog from the Whimsy Stamps Digi Team every week, who will take it in turns to choose the weekly challenges...there are two teams and Team 1 are starting off this brand new challenge journey!



If you helped to spread the word of the new Whimsy challenge blog then you could be a lucky winner, please check the Whimsy Inspirations Challenge blog for the winner! Good luck :)

Now on to the challenge...

The 1st challenge theme for the Whimsy Inspirations Challenges is

Challenge #1: Ribbon and Bows
Use ribbon and at least one bow on your card

Please do visit the Whimsy Inspirations Challenges blog for the simple rules and full details of the prizes...

Please check out Team 1's inspriation and I hope you will play along too...

Can't wait to see what you will create :)

Next week it will be Team B's turn to inspire you and that means me too, as I am on Team B!!


Thank you so much for visiting and leaving your comments! It really makes my day special!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I love reading your comments, it really makes my day ♥
I too will pay you a visit soon. Until then, Hugs Annie xXx