Followers

Thursday 18 August 2011

It's out...The FREE issue of the WHIMSY MAGAZINE

Good morning lovely peeps!

Well the weekend is almost around the corner and I can't wait!! xxx

I just wanted to give you all a quick update before I go to work for the day...

If you have not yet had the chance to view the Whimsy online magazine for August...then you can view it here:


There are fantastic creations from all the talented Whimsy DT crew and great tutorials including how to merge stamped images with digi images and LOADS and LOADS of inspirations and freebies and there is a DT call too.

As part of the Whimsy Digi DT Crew, I have also had a set of cards published...very exciting...on page 52!

For the FREE August online issue of the WHIMSY MAGAZINE. Just click and browse through the online pages, it is very easy to use and full of great tips too...
...you can also download it to your computer...


I hope you will enjoy the read and I will be back tomorrow for Teddy Bo Friday, can't wait for the next hilarious instalment of Teddy Bo Towers...if you haven't yet read the Friday escapades, then you're in for one hell of a treat...!!! xxx

Have a great day :) xxx

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving your comments! It really makes my day special!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Annie. Got it! Great new magazine. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your publication!
    Your cards are amazing, just a great set that you have made ​​it there!
    Hugs Nela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I love reading your comments, it really makes my day ♥
I too will pay you a visit soon. Until then, Hugs Annie xXx